Sunday, April 6, 2008

Etsy Find: Little Robot

So from now on I'm going to try and do a Weekly Etsy Find. I really want to support Etsy because it's an awesome market for home crafters both young and old. The prices are great, and in my experience (I did all my Christmas shopping here) the sellers make the whole deal very personalized. I've gotten handwritten letters, decorated manila envelopes, magnets, buttons, lollipops, all kind of things!

Little Robot is definitely my favorite Etsy shop. "Little Robot" is a 30 year old woman from Glasgow, Scotland and does beautiful puppets, illustrations, paintings, and prints. She is always coming out with something new and exciting. Although the prices are a little more expensive than most other sellers, the artwork is definitely worth it.

No comments: