Sunday, April 6, 2008

Introduction

Truthfully I'm not sure I can successfully keep up with updating a blog regularly...I mighht even forget I have one within the month! But I promise I will try my hardest because I really have a lot to say. 

Some of my goals for this blog are to give you all some great film rental ideas since I'm a Netflix addict...I probably go though 2 films a week...which, when you think about it is a bad idea since it's more of a procrastination tool. 
I also love keeping up with some really awesome arts & crafts blogs that I think are worth sharing with the world. 

I just realized that writing about my "goals" for this blog is really not that interesting...it's going to be really longgggg...I'd really rather just keep this short and sweet so that I can just do what I want to do and you can get on with your life. 

I love you. Read on my friends. 

No comments: