Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Actor Timeline: Ryan Gosling

Alright let me clear this up....Ryan Gosling IS a good actor. He gets such a bad rap because of The Notebook but not many know of all the other brilliant films he's done! All these films have, in my opinion, this beautiful slow dialogue thing going on. It's really amazing to just listen to. I really hope that you all will take my advice and watch them because I love you all and know that you will be so happy you did.  

The Believer (2001)

United States of Leland (2004)

Half Nelson (2006)

Lars and the Real Girl (2007)


3 comments:

Allie said...

"Lars and the Real Girl" is such a perfect film. Seriously, I can't think of anything negative about it. But I've never seen any of the other films on your list so I'll have to check them out.

Moorea Seal said...

half nelson broke my heart so slowly and drawn out. it was beautiful and heart wrenching.
and lars and the real girl broke my heart in the sweetest peaceful way.

love.

Anonymous said...

united states of leland is probably one of my favorite films of all time, its was really insightful and sad, a real thinker. plus ryan gosling is gorgeous in the movie too, that helps ;]