Thursday, July 24, 2008

Carmensita

Let me start by saying that "Carmensita" is one of my favorite songs off Devendra's new-ish album Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Mountain.
But...I'm not sure how I feel about the Natalie Portman thing...actually yeah I am. I think it's a mistake. What were you thinking Devendra?!
You have a chance to choose some unknown exotic beauty to reveal her face to the world and instead you use the predicatable go to girl Natalie Portman?! It just seems like Natalie Portman for Natalie Portman's sake.
Thankfully, Devendra still looks great and appears in all his usual god-like splendor. I'm going to try not to hold this against you...



And to follow up that mess...here's my favorite Devendra video to clear your palate.



Wow....I don't even know what to say.....look at this article I just came across. If this really is true...my world is DEFINITELY shaken!

No comments: