Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Recent Readings

It's the summertime and therefore I live in the happy little glow of books. I've read quite a lot recently in my opinion...probably has a little sumin' sumin' to do with the fact that I work at a bookshop now...maybe. 
Anyways, I thought maybe you would like to hear about a few books I've recently enjoyed. And you should definitely start checking out the ones that sound interesting to you! Happy book worming!

P.S- I know reviews would be nice in helping you to decide what might satisfy your tastes....unfortunately I started writing reviews and had a really REALLY hard time keeping them short and sweet...they were VERY long and didn't really make sense....therefore I suggest looking them up via Amazon. Yay!

THREE CUPS OF TEA by Greg Mortenson and Oliver Relin

MOUNTAINS BEYOND MOUNTAINS by Tracy Kidder


PLUCKER: AN ILLUSTRATED NOVEL by Brom


VALENCIA by Michelle Tea


THE STOLEN CHILD by Keith Donohue

No comments: