Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Book Review: The Prairie Girl's Guide To Life

Alright so this summer one of my crafting goals is to make my very own quilt! Preferably as grandmotherly and patchworky as possible....so when I happened upon this book I bought it immediately off of Amazon.com


Since I've only briefly skimmed over the book so far I'm just going to highlight a few of the projects I just can't wait to start! Maybe you'll be inspired too....only $10.17! Pretty good for all these Little House On The Prairie ideas! Oh and just a plus note...the author Jennifer Worick is from Seattle, no wonder...I wonder what it is about Seattle that makes you daydream of old time crafting....

- Bake a Rhubarb Pie
- Embroider Towels
- Mix a Rosewater Spritzer 
- Mix Lavendar Linen Waters
- QUILT A SAMPLER
- Embroider a Pillowcase (with a cool wagon wheel design)
- Knit a Shawl
- Whittle
- Learn to Waltz
- Arrange Wildflowers

No comments: