Monday, June 2, 2008

Featured Designer: Built By Wendy

So I hadn't heard of Built By Wendy before until I saw her sewing patterns they sold at Urban Outfitters. I remember thinking what an amazing idea it was to offer REAL fashionable sewing patterns for people like me who wanted to be able to make something unique and special. Unfortunately, although I really appreciated the patterns........the styles just weren't for me. 

BUT recently I happened upon her site and although the prices are way beyond my price range....they are so beautiful they've inspired by to make my own patterns to reproduce them for myself! Wish me luck and I try to replicate my favorite looks!

1 comment:

Allie said...

The first top is for sure my favorite. Good luck! I'm so excited to become friendsies with you this summah!