Keep in mind that I'm not exactly the best photographer so just know that most of the pieces look better in real life.
1. Cross stitch duck art on muslin, found at Goodwill
2. Cuckoo clock wall decal, found on Etsy- see past post
3. Ancient Egyptian art my boyfriend brought me back from Cairo
4. Hippie folk art, found at the Fremont Sunday Market (Seattle)
5. Tree fort photo, frame found at an estate sale and picture from random magazine
6. Little banjo painting, found at Value Village
7. Rainbow Unicorn painting on velvet, found at Space Oddity (Ballard, Seattle)