Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rosie O'Donnell's Etsy Shop???

What the...??? Did you all know that Rosie O'Donnell has an Etsy shop? Cause I just found out...and I'm kind of REALLY weirded out by it. Especially since in all her product photos she's lurking in the background super creepy. 
Her crafts are definitely not typical of what I would expect from her but some are kinda neat and the profits do go to her charity...but still Rosie, don't pretend you're some indie craft artist who's in her 20's and spells "you" as "u" and uses no punctuation. Please? It's off putting. 

And that's the end of my rant of the day...thank you!

2 comments:

Allie said...

I miss the days when Rosie was nice and had a talk show. And that was all.

Anonymous said...

WHAT the EFF.
That's all I have to say... Oh, and she should make kooshballs.