Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ancient Ruins of the Cloud People of Peru

First I'd like to say sorry my absence of late. It's the last week of fall quarter and I haven't felt right about procrastinating on Blogger. Although, I do have a lot of things to share since I've been bookmarking all the wonderful wonders I've found over the past few weeks. 

So let's begin with some exciting news......Archeologists have recently discovered the ruins of the legendary Cloud People of Peru hidden deep in the Amazon rainforest! I love hearing that there are still mysteries on this earth waiting to be discovered. I can't even imagine stepping out of a dense rainforest into a clearing and seeing this ancient city looming ahead of you. So magical in all its secretive, mysterious glory. 

If you would like to check out the article I found on the discovery visit this link

No comments: