Monday, December 15, 2008

Little Julianna's Favorite Films

So I thought I would take a stroll down memory lane tonight. I was a film whore even when I was little and I made all my friends sit down to watch these movies with me whether they liked it or not. 
As a kid, I have to admit I still think I had pretty good taste. But you can decide for yourself if you think so or not. 

Gidget 

Tammy & The Bachelor 

Beach Blanket Bingo

Bye, Bye Birdie

Calamity Jane

The Unsinkable Molly Brown

And yes....these were really my favorite movies...

3 comments:

loveology said...

Hihi, those films look so lovely, although i've never seen them and even never heard of them.

Thanks, dear, for your lovely comment on my blog.

I'm adding your link right now!

<3
Mila.

Allie said...

SO FREAKY, JULIANNA! I thought I was the only one who watched CALAMITY JANE when I was a little girl! I wanted to be her!!! And I LOVE GIDGET. I especially love "Gidget Goes Hawaiian." Have you seen that one?

Unknown said...

i've never seen ANY of those. plus, they're like 50 million years old. i didn't even know you could get your hands on movies that old anymore!