Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tag! You're It!

One of my favorite little blogs Daydream Lily tagged me in a well...game of blogger tag. It's my first time being tagged and this  being from a really beautiful blog that I highly recommend to all of you, thanks daydream lily! 

the rules: share six things that make you happy and tag six amazing starry-eyed bloggers!

happy things:

1. everything red & black flannel. my dearest flannel dress, flannel winter coat, and flannel shirt

2. playing board games, especially parcheesi and mexican train

3. kitties playing with cat nip

4. instant polaroids (now extinct :( visit Save Polaroid to stop the madness!)

5. books about fairies and magical lands (the nerdy mass production kind ugh...)

6. saturdays when I get my new TIME magazine in the mail

starry-eyed bloggers:

1. cute things falling asleep - pretty self explanatory, best site ever!





1 comment:

Allie said...

Oh my! I just saw this! Thank you for tagging me!!!