Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmasy Christmas Eve! 

I turned 22 on the 22nd (my golden birthday) and got a new camera! I'm excited to start taking some pictures of my world to show you all soon. So stay tuned...

Anyways, Jane of All The Luck In The World made this beautiful curiosity Christmas tree I thought was perfect to share with you on this day. 

I'm about to go play in the show now so enjoy your own wintery holidays (it's probably not as wintery as mine though...we've got 2 ft. and still going)!


link via Free People

2 comments:

Daydream Lily said...

happy birthday for the 22nd.
oh I got a new camera too. What sort you get? I got a a white diana f+

Julianna said...

I got a Nikon DX but the cool thing about it is that this year they came out with the gold edition! And since it just go happened to be my golden birthday, it was fate I just know it!