Monday, December 15, 2008

Poolga!

For those of you who love your iPhone, you know that it's super annoying to find the perfect background image. When I transfer an artist's work I like, it always cuts the best parts off! So...here's the solution...check out Poogla! A site that brings together all the best illustrators and artists from around the world to make their own special iPhone backgrounds that fit perfectly. it's all so very exciting. 

So here are the ones that I chose to use on my own iPhone but make sure and check out the hundreds of other backgrounds to find your favorites! Love you all hope this can make your iPhone experience a little happier. 

Metabolismo, Mariana Fossatti

Kriall, Eika

Leche, Fotos de almanaque

Untitled 8, Paulo Lim

1 comment:

Moorea Seal said...

oh my goodness so beautiful! now i just need an iphone...